What is a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) is a software application or set of related programs that are used to create and manage digital content. CMSes are typically used for enterprise content management and web content management.
What is Site Manager CMS?
Site Manager CMS is a content management system(CMS) created by ONDABOX that makes it easy to manage any online experience. It simplifies the publication and management of your online resources without requiring any technical knowledge—while at the same time providing advanced management tools for greater control. Site Manager CMS is great for managing all types of online experiences such as websites, e-commerce, blogging, event management, data collection and so much more. Site Manager CMS makes it easy to manage your most complex websites by simplifying the details. Site Managter simplifies the daily workflow for managing your entire online experience.
As a CMS, Site Manager CMS's flexible infrastructure makes creating new experiences easy. For example, a simple online project can easily expand to a more sophisticated experience in less time and without having to rebuild it from the start. It does all this by being customizable, easy-to-learn, fun-to-use, and fast.
- Manage any kind of website: HTML, Dynamic, E-Commerce, Informational, Blog or Forum, Social, File Sharing, Mobile Devices and more.
- Get more collaboration from your content creators.
- Be more organized using our visually adaptive interface.
- Easily add Forms, Web pages, content and more.
- Intelligently communicates analytical data for marketing systems (Emailer).
- Over 250 features for managing your online experience.