What is a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) is a software application or set of related programs that are used to create and manage digital content. CMSes are typically used for enterprise content management and web content management.
What is Site Manager?
Site Manager is a content management system(CMS) created by ONDABOX that makes it easy to manage any website. It simplifies the publication and management of your content without requiring any technical knowledge—while at the same time providing sophisticated online tools for managing that content. Site Manager CMS is great for managing all types of online experiences such as websites that use e-commerce, blogging, event management, data collection and so much more. Site Manager websites make complex tasks simpler from the start by having over 200 featured add-ons and while allowing for custom tools designed by our developers to greatly enhace your website's ability. Simply put, Site Manager let's you do more.
- Manage any website: HTML, E-Commerce, Info, Blog, Social, File Sharing, Mobile Devices and more.
- Get more collaboration from your content creators.
- Be more organized using our visually adaptive interface.
- Easily add Forms, Web pages, content and more.
- Intelligently communicates analytical data for marketing systems (Emailer).
- Over 250 features for managing your online experience.